Thursday, April 02, 2009

Top List Membership List

Hello!

I have neglected the list while I have been undergoing chemotherapy and recovering from the effects on my body and mind.

I am trying to clean up the Top List membership list so that only active users are in the database. Please make sure your blog village banner is on your blog where it can be seen and that you click in every month after the list resets.

Inactive members will be deleted each month after being notified by email IF they have set their preferences to receive ADMIN mail.

If you need help with the code for your banner or anything please let me know. On the sidebar, there is a link that says, "Click here to Contact CyberCelt." Please feel free to use it if I may help you with something.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Girls Can Change the World

Girls Can Change the World
Adolescents make up a large percentage of the population, especially in developing countries.