Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blog Village is Losing Some Members

The Blog Village Top List has been substantially trimmed down. I am putting in the effort, one more time, to drop people who are not active. I have sent notices and individual emails, clicked banners for new people and left messages that I had done so.

I had a setback in my health so I do not have the time to devote to reminding members to post a banner and to click it once a month. That is all you have to do to remain a member.

Of course, a richer Blog Village experience awaits those who visit, comment, participate in memes and carnivals, and follow BV blogs. Social networking sites like Twitter, MyBlogLog, Blog Catalog, You Tube, FaceBook and Linked in are also ways to keep in touch with other members of Blog Village. Some of us use Entrecard and some have CMF Ads. I see our blogs all over the blogosphere.

I hope you will choose to engage with BlogVillage. If not, please login and delete your account or contact me using the link on the sidebar.

Namaste!


CyberCelt

P.S. I will be Clicking and Commenting through the Top List next Monday. Join me, won't you? All the information you need is found here.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Girls Can Change the World

Girls Can Change the World
Adolescents make up a large percentage of the population, especially in developing countries.