There are three reasons for your blog not appearing on the Blog Village Top List:
- Your blog has not had one click in/hit in since the beginning of the month.
- Your blog does not have the Blog Village Banner displayed.
- Your blog may have been deleted if number 1 or 2 is true.
Before you email ADMIN with an angry email, please do the following:
- Check your blog for the Blog Village Banner.
- Click your banner.
- If the code for the banner is correctly installed, it will take you through the gateway page and register as a "click in" or "hit in."
- It may take up to 30 minutes for your blog to appear on the top list.
You must do this at the first of every month when the Blog Village Top List resets.
If your blog does not have a Blog Village banner:
- Login to the Blog Village Top List and get the code.
- Install code on your blog.
- Click the banner on your blog.
- Enter through the gateway page.
- Do not copy a banner from another blog.
- The banner must be encoded with YOUR ID number.
Every month, you must click in from your blog. Any blog not clicking in will be deleted the following month.
This is not a new policy.
For more information, please see Rosemary's posts: