Thursday, January 04, 2007

Our Featured BLOG VILLAGER - Ashwin Khanna

Hi there,

This is Janey Loree, a member of the BLOG VILLAGE Interviewing Team. In the near future you will start seeing interviews by The Gatekeeper and Kilroy. Please stop by their blogs to thank them for taking some of their precious time to help us find out more about our Villagers.

Before Christmas, I interviewed Ashwin Khanna, one of our newest Villagers, and asked him seven questions to gain more information about who he is, and what his blog, AceTech, is all about. (Ashwin has moved his blog to his domain and renamed it to 30 Gigabytes Dot Com.)

Ashwin is a seventeen year old, who fills his blog with posts on technology, electronic gadgets, and making money by blogging. While browsing his blog, I found his Christmas Eve post quite interesting. He stopped blogging during finals, but I have a feeling that he is gathering more technology, gadgets and advice that will show up on his blog in the near future.

He shares a link to a button making site and is willing to host these buttons on his blog in an attempt to help his fellow bloggers advertise their blogs. Remember to create an 80 x 15 button to advertise on Ashwin’s blog! Mine are almost ready!

Janey Loree: Who is Ashwin Khanna? Tell us more about your blog!

Ashwin: Ashwin Khanna is a young blogger who is willing to learn the right tools of the trade to be successful in every aspect of life. I am into blogging, music and going out with friends and having fun. My blog is about a true passion of mine, which is technology and gadgets, and I use this blog to let my readers know of the latest products and reviews and other tech tips and tricks.

Janey Loree: Ashwin, what prompted you to start blogging in the first place?

Ashwin: I don't know really. I was reading in papers and on the internet about how blogs were becoming popular and thought I should give it a try. So I did.

Janey Loree: When do you do your blog reading?

Ashwin: I normally read other blogs after school and in the evening. I find out about other blogs on forums and blog directories. As a student, I don't get as much time to read blogs as I would like, but I try to whenever I can.

Janey Loree: Where did you hear about BLOG VILLAGE?

Ashwin: On most of the blogs I read, I always see a banner ad for blog village, and so I decided to check it out. Hopefully, it will increase readership for my blog, which I am sure it will.

Janey Loree: Why do you blog? Is your blog personal, business, etc?

Ashwin: I blog so I can let other people with a passion for gadgets learn about the newest and latest products. I also blog to see what people think of the products I write about, and, hopefully for me, I can earn money from my blog.

Janey Loree: How often do you post and how many blogs do you maintain?

Ashwin: I generally post about 2-3 times a day, however sometimes it can be more or less depending on how much homework I have. My collection of blogs is called AceMedia.

Making up AceMedia are 30 Gigabytes Dot Com,
AceGames, and Ace2.0


Bonus Question: Which BLOG VILLAGER would you recommend for the next interview?

Ashwin: As I am new to blog village, I don't know many users, but I think it should
be someone with the lowest ranking, so there readership can increase.



Interested in joining BLOG VILLAGE?

Start HERE.

BLOG VILLAGE was established on May 23, 2006, currently with a membership of 245 Villager blogs.

6 comments:

The Gatekeeper said...

We have a gadget villager. That's so cool. And you post 2 to 3 times a day. Wow!! My brain hurts. Also, I think it's a great idea to interview a blogger that's kind low on our totem poll. That'll get their ranking high. So sweet.

Rosemary said...

I love reading about all the newest electronic gadgets, even though I never intend to buy most of them. So I'm enjoying reading Ashwin's blog. You're right, Gatekeeper, only the young or very motivated (or maybe bored?)could manage that many posts a day on a regular basis! ;)

Unknown said...

thanks alot for the comments. At the moment posts are down due to my exams. However, they are nearly finished and the blog will be back in action. keep visiting!!!!!

Ash

Rosemary said...

I hope your exams are going well, or maybe they're over now? I've already changed over your blog on BLOG VILLAGE to the 30 Gigabytes Dot Com name and changed the URL. You may have noticed I put the link in the interview, too. So that gives you 2 links to your new blog domain, anyway.

Unknown said...

Ash, I am still going to get my buttons created and sent to you! Thanks for the opportunity.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Girls Can Change the World

Girls Can Change the World
Adolescents make up a large percentage of the population, especially in developing countries.