Thursday, May 08, 2008

More New Members!

I just realized that I had not introduced these new members who joined at the end of April. Please welcome another diverse group to the Blog Village.

Ranch Family - Living in Oregon. Working mother of 2. Wife, Mom, friend, employee, daughter, sister, cook, maid, etc. You name it, I do it.

Anime X - Anime Opening and Ending themes - Remember your Anime theme addiction starts here.

Miami Downtown Life
- Everything you would ever need to know about Miami, Florida.

Kay's K9s: Handcrafted Miniatures by Artist K. Turple - Canadian artist with husband and 3 dogs and a parrot. I truly enjoy combining my love of animals with my love of art!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Thanks for letting us know, have visited.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Girls Can Change the World

Girls Can Change the World
Adolescents make up a large percentage of the population, especially in developing countries.