Thursday, February 15, 2007

Carnivals! Carnivals! Take Your Pick OR Enter Them ALL!!!

Thanks to Kilroy, the Carnival Bug, as Naomi expressed it, has certainly hit our Villagers.

I'm trying to keep up with all of them and put a banner on the side bar, but you're all way ahead of me LOL.

You'll find TWO GONZO Carnivals to enter, a Poetry Carnival, and a Photography Carnival, hosted by James, one of our Villager photographers, on his Points of Light blog.

Another one of our Villagers, Local Girl, at her An Island Life blog, has a new Carnival EVERY WEEK! She's accepting entries for edition number 42 of The Carnival of Life, I think! Whew!!!

I'm not that ambitious, I fear. I figure with all the members being involved in carnivals, once a quarter is enough for me to sponsor or host. But I certainly admire those Villagers with the stamina to do this over and over and over .....

Now, get busy and follow those sidebar links, and get involved. Why, you might have so much fun you decide to have a carnival, yourself.

And, just in case you're having so much fun entering, reading, and commenting, that you've forgotten everything else, let me make a quick reminder that all this carnival doin's is great for your page rank. And why, you say, do you care about page rank? More visitors, more readers, better PPP offers, more sales ... well, you get the idea.


Interested in joining BLOG VILLAGE? Start HERE.

If you are interested in being the Featured Villager on our BLOG VILLAGE News blog, please contact Janey Loree, Kilroy, or the Gatekeeper, the members of our Village Interview Team.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the shout. I really appreciate it!

Rosemary said...

You're welcome, Kailani. I wasn't sure if you went by Local Girl or Kailani online, so I took th safe route. LOL

I don't know how you do it every week!! I guess it gets easier with time, but time is my most valuable commodity -

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Girls Can Change the World

Girls Can Change the World
Adolescents make up a large percentage of the population, especially in developing countries.