Saturday, November 17, 2007

Why????

It's the middle of the month, and out of the 384 Villagers who are on the TopList right now, almost 250 of them have not clicked on the voting link banner on their own blog, which registers as a HIT IN. I've asked repeatedly that everyone click on their own, or that you click on the voting link on Villager's blogs that you like, so I do not have to check out all these blogs, hunting for the BLOG VILLAGE link each month.

So, it's looking like our Village is going to be losing well over half its members pretty soon, unless a lot of people get busy. I just don't understand why this has been such a problem.

Bummer!!

2 comments:

CyberCelt said...

Sorry it came to that, but it sure will make finding our blogs easier. LOL

Rosemary said...

I use the SEARCH, CyberCelt. We're going to lose a lot of good blogs, and I hate that. But the requirement to click on the banner on each blog has been publicized every way I can think of.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Girls Can Change the World

Girls Can Change the World
Adolescents make up a large percentage of the population, especially in developing countries.