Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back to the Past on Blog Village

Any one who cannot be civil in their communications with me is deactivated. I do not have to suffer abuse from anyone.

I have stripped every ad off this blog and the top list. These were posted to help promote the list and get new readers for your blogs.

I have stopped advertising the top list on 6 top traffic exchange sites. I will no longer be recruiting quality blogs or helping newbies get their footing.

I am not going to enforce any rules, except for this one: If you do not click in at the beginning of the month, your blog will be deleted on the 5th.

I will approve new blogs, with banners, once a week.

If you want to have a blog event involving the villagers, you should contact them on their blogs. Blog Village will no longer sponsor carnivals.

The list will rock on. Sorry that I tried to make this a vibrant, well-read and well-trafficked top list.

This blog will remain here, but I will not be posting. I removed the Contact Me button. I have removed my profiles from this blog. This was a marketing tactic as I have thousands of readers and I was trying to bring them to the blog and then, to the list.

Silly me ...

CyberCelt
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Girls Can Change the World

Girls Can Change the World
Adolescents make up a large percentage of the population, especially in developing countries.