Saturday, May 05, 2012

Update on CyberCelt's Health

Dear Blog Villagers:

My disease progresses slowly. I seem to have hit a plateau from which I may build myself back up. I have sworn off traditional medicine and am using natural supplements and amino acids and peptides.

I need to know what the members wish to do with this list. When I took over, I was gung-ho, but never rec'd any feedback from members.

With my health being what it is, I am screening new applicants about once a month.  Most of those accepted do not have a banner. I am waiting to see who is active before I make any more banners.

If there is something you would like to do with the list, like carnival, group writing package, critiques, reviews, advertising--I am open to anything sensible.  Use that Kontactr button and tell me what you have in mind.

I cannot run this list by myself as I have been.  If there is no more participation by the list, I think I will have to walk away from it.  Life is precious to spend it doing something no one appreciates.

Sincerely,

CyberCelt


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Girls Can Change the World

Girls Can Change the World
Adolescents make up a large percentage of the population, especially in developing countries.