Sunday, December 03, 2006

She's Not Tooting Her Horn, So I Will!

Our very own Villager, Sheila, of Alabama Kitchen Sink, has been asked to write a blog for the city of Montgomery, the capital of Alabama, in the http://al.com website. This is a big deal to me, as an Alabamian, because I use the al.com site as a resource for all kinds of local information. I even find out where the Birmingham Estate Sales are going to be each Friday from that site!

She's just gotten started, but if you'd like to see what she's written so far, here's the link to River City Views.

I just happened to see this piece of news by accident, while surfing through BLOG VILLAGE. Do you know of any other Villagers who have won awards or been recognized in some way? We'd love to let everyone else in our Community know all about it, so by all means email me, and I'll get a post up about it as soon as possible!


Interested in joining BLOG VILLAGE?

Start HERE.

BLOG VILLAGE was established on May 23, 2006, currently with a membership of 225 Villager blogs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Sheila!!!

Anonymous said...

hi Rosemary,

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog and leave your comment to support me! Today I just came back from a trip to Edmonton. And I have already added the Blog Village on my sidebar. Thanks for voting me at Blog Village! And welcome to my Sunflower blog anytime:-)

Rosemary said...

Glad to be of any help that I could, sunflower. I just voted for you with your brand new BLOG VILLAGE banner, too!

MM said...

You are right, D.B. That's why I said it's not mine, it's divine. It's bigger, more enveloping than anything I can offer my children. That is because...

It belongs to God...

Rosemary said...

Take a deep breath, Merry Mama. You must be having another hectic day. Bless your heart, this is your reply to a comment I made on your own blog, Six Kids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Girls Can Change the World

Girls Can Change the World
Adolescents make up a large percentage of the population, especially in developing countries.